Support Centre Volunteer Youth Adviser
Volunteers come from all walks of life, and no specific educational qualifications are required, however we aim to utilise your experiences and skills in the most practical and beneficial way in the delivery of services to the young people we work with.
Volunteers are usually over 21 years old.
It is essential that volunteers:
- have the time and enthusiasm to fulfil the volunteers commitment
- show commitment to working with young people
- are open to learning new concepts
- are open and willing to look at themselves
- show a commitment to self-development
- have the ability to accept others as they are
- have the ability to be non-judgemental
- show an awareness of equal opportunity issues
- show a willingness to accept the commitment required by the agency
- are able to provide two satisfactory references and comply with our police checks procedure.
- Experience of work with young people
- IT / data entry skills
Please complete an application form and equal opportunities monitoring form and return to Jan McCarthy – email@example.com by Friday 9th February 2018.