It’s Your Choice provides confidential and free information, support, advice and counselling for young people, aged between 11 and 25 years old, living in the New Forest area via a range of services.
Our office opening hours are Monday – Friday 9:30am to 5pm.
Current It’s Your Choice services (please click on the links for more information about each service):
- 18+ Service – available across the New Forest for young people aged 18-25 needing individual support with a range of issues
- Counselling – Due to funding, referrals currently only available across the New Forest for young people aged 11-17 who would benefit from short-term counselling.
- Targeted Youth Support Service – available across the New Forest for young people aged 11-19 who need individual support with a range of issues.
- Help Through Crisis – available across the New Forest for young people aged 11-25 who need one-to-one support with a range of issues.
- Support Centre drop-in service – available across the New Forest for young people aged 11-25 who need one off or ongoing information, advice, and guidance on all issues relating to young people or referral to other services.
- Money Advice Service – targeting young people facing debt and financial management issues.
If you would like to be referred to one of our services, please fill in a referral form, and bring it to a Support Centre. You can also fill in a referral form on behalf of a young person if you are a social worker, youth adviser, or other practitioner.
Click here for full details of our Support Centres, or call 023 8086 4231 to confirm times and locations.
Need help outside of office hours?
As a small, grassroots charity, unfortunately we are unable to provide a 24-hour service to our young people. If you find yourself needing urgent support outside of IYC’s operating hours, click here.